Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, powertrain condition, and other factors.
Here's Your Accord!
Exterior: Crystal Black Pearl
59 people have viewed this vehicle
This beautiful, one-owner, Accord has been thoroughly checked, freshly serviced and Honda Certified for a worry-free purchase experience. Rated at 36/27 Highway/City MPG! It features Rear View Camera, Bluetooth, Heated Front Seats, Remote Keyless Entry, Integrated Garage Door Transmitter, Fog Lamps, Illuminated Entry, Panic Alarm, Security System, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Telescopic Steering Wheel, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Aluminum Wheels, Power Sunroof, 360-Watt Premium Audio System, Leather Seating, Automatic Climate Control, Anti-Lock Braking System, Electronic Stability Control and much more.
Honda Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Vehicle History
* 182 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance with Honda Care purchase
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Simple operation, great reliability and high resale value are obvious attractors to the Accord. Source: KBB.com
* What began as a 2-door hatchback in 1976 has grown into today's full-size sedan. Like the rest of the car, the Accord's 5-passenger interior is a pleasing step forward. The cabin boasts soft-touch materials for a quality feel. The front seats are comfortable, and the driver's seat actually toned down the lumbar support. The rear seats have even more room, as does the trunk. Sleek, rippled sheet metal defines a more streamlined exterior that has shrunk around an interior that feels roomier than previous generations. The most surprising thing about the Accord is its refined continuously variable transmission (CVT). Mated to the 4-cylinder, this CVT feels much like a normal automatic, mimicking gear changes. Even a base Accord has good power for acceleration and passing, yet attains an impressive mileage on the highway. If you want a hassle-free, pleasing family car with a reputation for quality and an immediate familiarity, you can't go wrong with the Accord. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Roomy and high-quality interior; refined and efficient powertrains; quick acceleration; responsive handling; generous standard features. Source: Edmunds