Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, powertrain condition, and other factors.
Here's Your Accord!
Exterior: Modern Steel Metallic
66 people have viewed this vehicle
This nice, low mileage, Accord has been thoroughly checked and freshly serviced, including Oil/Filter, Transmission Service, Air Filter, Cabin Filter, Front Brake Pads & Rotors Resurfaced, Brake Fluid Flush and 2 New Tires. It is Honda Certified for a worry-free purchase experience.
EPA rated at an economical 35/26 Highway/City MPG. It features Rear View Camera, Bluetooth, Remote Keyless Entry, Illuminated Entry, Panic Alarm, Security System, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Telescopic Steering Wheel, Aluminum Wheels, AM/FM/CD/MP3 160-Watt Audio System, Automatic Climate Control, Anti-Lock Braking System, Electronic Stability Control and much more.
Honda Certified Used Cars Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Transferable Warranty
* 182 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Simple operation, great reliability and high resale value are obvious attractors to the Accord. Source: KBB.com
* The Accord Coupe has always been the sporty option for those looking for the reliability and value that Honda provides. The Accord is synonymous with Honda and has been known for nearly four decades as a reliable, comfortable, pragmatic way to move families. What began as a 2-door hatchback in 1976 has grown into today's full-size sedan and coupe. Like the rest of the car, the 2015 Accord's 5-passenger interior is a pleasing step forward. The cabin boasts soft-touch materials for a quality feel. The front seats are comfortable, and the driver's seat actually toned down the lumbar support. The rear seats have even more room, as does the trunk. Sleek, rippled sheet metal defines a more streamlined exterior that has shrunk around an interior that feels roomier than previous generations. The most surprising thing about the Accord is its refined continuously variable transmission (CVT). Mated to the 4-cylinder, this CVT feels much like a normal automatic, mimicking gear changes. Accord has good power for acceleration and passing, yet attains an impressive mileage on the highway. If you want a hassle-free, pleasing family car with a reputation for quality and an immediate familiarity, you can't go wrong with the Accord. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Roomy and high-quality interior; refined and efficient powertrains; quick acceleration; responsive handling; generous standard features; available coupe body style. Source: Edmunds