Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, powertrain condition, and other factors.
Here's Your Civic!
Exterior: Taffeta White
129 people have viewed this vehicle
This nice, low mileage, one-owner, Civic was purchased new at Dublin Honda. It has been thoroughly checked and freshly serviced, including 4 New Tires, Alignment,Transmission Service, Oil/Filter, Air Filter, Brake Fluid Flush, Front Rotors Resurfaced and Cabin Filter Replaced. It is Honda Certified for a worry-free purchase experience. Rated at 39/30 Highway/City MPG! It features Rear View Camera, Bluetooth, Remote Keyless Entry, Panic Alarm, Security System, Telescopic Steering Wheel, AM/FM/CD/MP3 160-Watt Audio System, Electronic Stability Control and much more.
Honda Certified Used Cars Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 182 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* For 2015, the Honda Civic remains the act to beat, thanks to its strong reliability, safety, comfort and resale value. Source: KBB.com
* The Honda Civic is back to rest the critics of the past. Whichever Civic you choose, you'll find the technology and refinement to make the journey more exciting than the destination. A new front grille and headlights adorn the front end, while new taillights help you stand out from behind. The 1.8L i-VTEC engine uses state of the art engineering technology to produce an impressive 143hp, yet it still receives excellent fuel-efficiency ratings and a Partial Zero-Emission Vehicle rating, all on regular gasoline. The continuously variable transmission allows the engine to always operate at the most efficient rpm level, enabling maximum efficiency under all driving conditions. The Advanced Compatibility Engineering II body design utilizes a network of connected structural elements to distribute crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle and more evenly disperse the forces transferred to other vehicles in a crash. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Comfortable and composed ride; good fuel economy; spacious interior. Source: Edmunds