Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, powertrain condition, and other factors.
Here's Your CR-V!
Exterior: Urban Titanium Metallic
19 people have viewed this vehicle
This extra-nice, one-owner, CR-V has been thoroughly checked and freshly serviced, including 4 New Tires, Front & Rear Brakes, Spark Plugs, Valve Adjustment, Oil/Filter, Air Filter, Cabin Filter and Wiper Blades. It is Honda Certified for a worry-free purchase experience.Rated at 33/26 Highway/City MPG! It features All-Wheel-Drive, Rear View Camera, Bluetooth, Remote Keyless Entry, Illuminated Entry, Panic Alarm, Security System, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Telescopic Steering Wheel, AM/FM/CD/MP3 Audio System, Anti-Lock Braking System, Electronic Stability Control and much more.
Honda Certified Used Cars Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 182 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Vehicle History
* Motor Trend Automobiles of the year * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* For young families or empty-nesters the 2015 Honda CR-V represents as good as it gets in the compact SUV segment - nice looks, thoughtful features, great ride and handling, class-leading safety, noteworthy fuel economy, terrific value. Where do you sign? Source: KBB.com
* Exceptional fuel economy; abundant passenger and cargo room; nifty self-folding rear seats; appealing tech and safety features. Source: Edmunds
* The Honda CR-V has a modern aerodynamic look, with sweeping lines, exciting body sculpting, and a dramatic profile. It has enough attitude and ability to get you around town and then tackle the open road and the great outdoors. The CR-V comes equipped with a 2.4-Liter i-VTEC 4-Cylinder engine with 185hp and a Continuously Variable Transmission. It has a rigid unit-body structure, coupled with taut suspension tuning, which give it impressive handling characteristics. For ultimate 4-season security, the CR-V is available with Honda's Real Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control System that smoothes out initial acceleration and can transfer up to 100% of torque to the rear wheels. The CR-V is very fuel-efficient and can get up to an EPA estimated 34 MPG Highway when in two-wheel drive. Hit the green ECON button, and the vehicle makes adjustments to its systems so they can be more efficient. Then you get feedback as you drive from Eco Assist to let you know how efficient your driving is. Honda has placed bars around the speedometer, and the longer you keep them in the green, the farther you can go on a tank of gas. The 5-passenger CR-V is extremely roomy inside, with a rear seat that accommodates adults and a proper-sized cargo area. Special attention is paid to driver comfort, with supportive front seats that flank an accommodating center console punctuated by two big cup holders. A large covered center stow bin houses USB and auxiliary inputs as well as a 12-volt power point. Available lane keeping assist and adaptive cruise control add to assisted features. Finally, its large single-piece liftgate, coupled with a significantly lower lift-over height, eases loading and unloading chores. Source: The Manufacturer Summary